Joyous Butterfly

Joyous Butterfly

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Vision...hooray!


I've been really working to find my vision as an artist this year.  I have taken workshops from 4 talented artists over the past 2 years - Melody Smith, John and Elli Milan and Elizabeth St Hilarie-Nelson all whom I truly respect as artists.  Now I'm using what they have shared with me and making it my own and I love it.  Each have their own style and approach and the really creative part is putting "Sandy" in the mix and that's the part that makes it Fun Art!  Not sure how to describe my style yet but that will come...maybe a bit of grafitti in the garden, or sunflowers on acid, or whimsy meets the canvas...at any rate I'm in a great phase of this creative thing the world calls art.  Here is a "mess to masterpiece" in progress....will post the final pieces in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment