Joyous Butterfly

Joyous Butterfly

Saturday, August 24, 2013

New York Art Expo

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to send 8 paintings to the New York Art Expo this past March via an art dealer from Chicago - Slaymaker Fine Art.  I sold 2 paintings and this is one of them...silly me forgot to take a photo of the other one before my art rep Elli Milan shipped them.  It's very exciting to be able to say I had some of my artwork there.  Hoping for more success next year.

While in Chicago celebrating a dear friend's birthday we played tourist.  We visited Slaymaker Fine Art.  It was amazing to see so much wonderful art in one space.  

Adding some fun to my life.   I am surprising Mary Ellen at her 70th birthday celebration with a pair of gold shoes that we have passed back and forth since I was 16!  It's always a surprise to receive them...she let out the loudest " Oh MY GOD" and it's so much fun to think of how to give them....wonder where they will show up next?

No comments:

Post a Comment