Joyous Butterfly

Joyous Butterfly

Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Disney Life...

My buddy Ken and I are on the same path.  We are both moving to a new land....We have decided to move to the cool mountains of Colorado and Ken and Mark are moving to Orlando area to "Live a Disney Life".  Ken asked if I would do a commissioned piece with a Disney theme and of course I say YES but let's trade a piece of art.  So that's what we did!  What a fun way to remember a friend and have something new for our new homes.  Ken you're a genius....so here are the pics.  We meet to exchange and had a great time catching up and comparing our new journeys.  We planned to move in June and they in Oct of this year.


Art buddies Ken and Sandy.  We also share a morbid fascination with celebrity deaths and believe they happen in 3's.   When we worked together every Monday morning was spent in jabber about the weekend and what was happening for the week.  Miss those mornings but excited to someday visit you in the Magic Kingdom in Florida!

Ken normally works in pen and ink...I asked for some color just no pink.  This picture doesn't do Mickey justice.  This is a 3D piece with Mickey's face in 3 layers.  His style is pointillism.....I think I got that right.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment