Joyous Butterfly

Joyous Butterfly

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Fused Glass Class

One thing I love to do and am going to do more is take fun art classes that are not painting related.  My friend Gail from Flagstaff and I ventured over to Circle 6 Studios in Phx.  http://www.circle6studios.com for an afternoon of creativity.  I didn't take but one picture...lame.  But she is also an artist and we had a great time stepping out of our normal medium to learn from another artist.  While this was a simple class it makes you think differently and sometimes the unknown will get those juices flowing that will later appear in your artwork.  This was my attempt at a daisy inside another daisy....my kids told me it looks like a bunch of eggs around a flower.   So there you go art speaks to everyone differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment