Joyous Butterfly

Joyous Butterfly

Monday, January 20, 2014

The Best Compliment EVER!

My dad and I combined efforts to create a few holiday painitngs.  The snowman was received with holiday merriment from by Facebook peeps.  I had 2 people send me photos of their rendition of our snowman!  What an honor and so thrilled they love my art but more impressed that they each  took the time to enjoy art themselves!

Kathy is an Occupational Therapist in Phx, AZ.  She loves to incorporate art in the kid's therapy.  This was their snowman they did....He is fabulous~very proud to see this.

Kim created this festive guy and then produced gift cards to sell as a fundraiser to help a friend who was unemployed.  How awesome is that~ART heals and helps!  Very proud we spurred your creative side.

No comments:

Post a Comment