Joyous Butterfly

Joyous Butterfly

Monday, January 20, 2014

Trying NEW things.....

 Abstracts, darker colors and knitting!  All new territory for me and I intend to take all 3 head on in 2014!  These photos are just a sampling of what I experimenting with....we shall see what music inspires me as these come to their final outcome....da da dun!!! ominous music in the background.

Stretching myself as a person and an artist is something that keeps me motivated.  It's fun to play with new techniques I've learned or just discover while swishing paint around and glueing papers...oh and the knitting.  Well thought that would be fun to learn when my sis in law, Jessica, showed me what she was learning....and I live in cold country know and figured I need some hats, mittens and scarves.  Plus it's art on the go when I can't paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment