Joyous Butterfly

Joyous Butterfly

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Current works!

Happy Birthday!  Jeweled Aspens was a gift for her 20th birthday!   I love it when my art is given as a gift.  Extra fun when I know the family.  So special!

This year for Valentine's Day I painted "Love Notes" .  They are on 8x8 gallery wrapped canvas.  I hunted for sheet music with love songs and I found one from the 80's and 90's...pretty funny to flip thru the pages and remember when.  HA
I still have a couple left...$50 each

Then I taught myself how to knit....or at least this hat.  Not sure about other things yet.  I love learning new artistic methods even if I won't be using them in my paintings.  It opens that flow of creativity when is oh so inspiring.  Anxious to see what I make next.

No comments:

Post a Comment